Friday, March 18, 2011

Fantastic Friday

I love fridays.  Shawn (usually) doesn't have to work because he works tons of hours during the other 4 days.  And that means I normally get a solo run.  Today he was helping our good friend cut a bunch of wood for their evaporator because they make maple syrup.  N.H. maple syrup is the BEST!  So I got in a great workout while he was running errands in the morning.  I did the 550 Rep Fat Massacre from Bodyrock.tv.  I love the workout from that website and do one almost everyday.  They are quick, always different, and always challenging.   I would definately recommend you all check it out. He then drove over to our friends and I ran the 3.5 miles there to meet them.  It was super windy, but still easier than running behind a stroller.  Then I got to hang out with my good friend Tara for the afternoon, while the kids ran around outside all day.  Did I mention I love spring? 

We also have a fun packed weekend ahead.  We are heading down to Boston tomorrow morning to take the girls to the Museum of Science.  We have passes that my wonderful brother Jack and (soon to be) sister in law Amanda got us for Christmas.  Then we'll spend the night with family and head to the South Boston St. Patrick's Day Parade on Sunday.  Oh and I'll also be running a 5k before the parade.  One of my most favorite weekends of the year for sure!

What are your plans for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment