- 1) One Leg Burpee, 5 reps on each leg
- 2) Burpee Knee Raises, 10 reps
- 3) Side Burpee Knee Tuck, 5 reps on each side
- 4) Burpee Step Up, 5 reps on each leg
- 5) Burpee Roll Over, 10 reps
- 6) Sumo Burpees, 10 reps
- 7) Burpee Pull Up, 10 reps
- 8) Half Burpee & Jump Over, 10 reps
- 9) 2x Jump Lunge & 2 Taping Push Ups, 10 reps
- 10) Frog Burpee, 10 reps
Since the race I've only done short runs of 3-4 miles. Coach Tara suggested I keep my mileage under 20 miles for the next 3 weeks to allow my body to recover from half marathon training before I start full marathon training. I'm going to split that between a few short runs and a longer run of 7-8 miles to be sure I keep my base. I will be starting marathon training at the beginning of July. And I CANNOT wait to start marathon training. I love having a plan and a goal to work toward. Goals really keep me motivated.
Do you find it easier to keep to a workout plan when you set specific goals? What is your current goal?
I think goals are super important, they can keep you motivated and help you to keep pushing your limits.
Thank you all so much for your sweet comments, especially after my race. I love love love comments, so if you come by and read please don't forget to leave a comment and let me know!!! Thanks!
I was going to leave you with a few race photos, but for some reason I can't paste them in today, so I'll try again in my next post!
Have a great Tuesday!!!
What's your workout for today?