Thursday, May 8, 2014

I've Missed Blogging and a Lower Body Blast + Abs

So its been months since my last blog post.  I didn't intend on taking a break, and then not so long of a break.  But, things happen.  Life gets in the way.  It all started because our lap top broke.  It happened right around Christmas time and so getting a new one was put on hold.  I could not get myself to post from my cell.  I don't even like texting.  So I just decided I'd resume blogging when we got a new computer.  Well after a move with a hospital stay thrown in (for my daughter, she had a serious pneumonia but is thankfully fully recovered now) we finally got a new lap top and I am finally feeling settled enough to start writing again.

I have started checking in more with the blogs I love lately, and have realized how mu
ch I really miss it.  I love hearing about training, new recipes, making new running buddies, etc. etc.  I also love sharing about my training, workouts, crafts, recipes, etc.  So I'm back, I hope you will start reading/commenting again.  I love feedback!

Since its been a while I thought I'd start back with sharing a new workout I created a couple weeks ago.  I am a big fan of training full body, but I've been trying to focus a day a week for upper and one specific day for lower body training in an effort to build more muscle/definition.  Here is the lower body burnout + abs circuit I've been adding to my training for the past couple of weeks:

                                                          Also on my instagram

Be sure to use a heavier weight that will tire you out in 8-10 reps.  I also did 50 High knees between each circuit, add that for a little extra challenge if you want. :)

What is your favorite part of blogging?  Have you ever taken a short/long break? Let me know if you try the workout!

                                                          Me and these cool chicks
                                                       hope you have a great day! 

8 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I haven't taken much of a break since I started, I really kind of enjoy it, I think it replaces the journaling I used to do. My favorite part of blogging is all the people I have met. so fun to know there are other run obsessed people out there!

    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I agree, I love meeting new people through blogging!

      Delete
  2. We have missed you too! Welcome back :) Glad you have been enjoying life! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have MISSED YOU and your
    Blogging!!!:) great workout! I need to do more full body training as well, I'm going to start that soon! I will have to try your workout out!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh you know i love a good ab workout! and welcome back to blogging!

    ReplyDelete