Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Workout Wednesday & Weekend Photos

Wow, I must say the little break from social media was sort of nice this past weekend!  I posted on Instagram, but that was about it.  We were busy with Thanksgiving, traveling to Maine for my little sister's baby shower, & holiday decorating.  It was fun!  Here are a few of my fav photos from the weekend:

Thanksgiving cooking with my little helpers, they gave me their biggest cheeseball smiles for the photos:


 


The view on my Thanksgiving morning run:



We ended up staying home & having a huge feast just the 4 of us for Thanksgiving & we then went over to a friends for drinks & dessert.  It was nice not to travel, especially since the girls & I headed to Maine the following morning (a 2 1/2 hour drive) for my sister's shower.

Me & my beautiful lil sis at her baby shower:



100 Burpees on Sunday for the Elf For Health Challenge:



Decorating the Christmas Tree on Sunday:



Our Elf on The Shelf, Elfkin arrived & turned the milk green:



And your Wednesday Workout:


That workout is a little hard to read with the coloring on there not to mention my super messy handwriting, huh?

Here it is again:

Perform each move for 10-12 reps (besides the added cardio & abs) & repeat each segment 3x before moving on to the next.

Deadlift
Front Squat
50 Jumping Jacks

Push-ups
Bent-over row
50 High Knees

Split Squat
Weighted Bridge
50 Skaters

Shoulder Press
Tricep Dips
50 Jump Rope

Plank Spidey-25
Weighted Russian Twist-25
50 Mountain Climbers

Perform each segment with as little rest as possible & rest 2-3 minutes between segments.

Do you have a specific notebook or journal where you keep track of workouts or an online app?  Or do you just have a million random notebook pages spread everywhere with different workouts (yep that's me. 

Have you decorated for Christmas/gotten a tree yet?  Any fun holiday traditions you want to share so I can have some new ideas?

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up over at my blog today! What a great workout- I know about the coloring all over the place! But, I will be trying this!
    Your sister looks AMAZING pregnant!
    Oh- and I think when it asks for your name you have to write Erin @ Go Super Mama Go... your link still works though!
    emma @ a mom runs this town . com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting! I do hope you try the workout, please let me know how it goes! She does, doesn't she? I'm going to send the comment her way. :)

      Delete
  2. Awww what an adorable post! You have the cutest little helpers, the cutest family, and the cutest little life! Love the view on your run (I love running places like that....but right now I am staying on flat and cement until I know my leg is back to normal booooo). How did the workout go? I did some exercises for the first time since the marathon the other day....whoa I was so sore the next day! Thanks for sharing your lovely life :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the kind words Tina. I really appreciate it and especially needed them today!

      I was actually on cement, but flat is out of the question where I live. I hope your leg is 100 % soon!

      I felt the exact same way after my first post marathon strength workout! Made me realize I need more weights in my life the next time around. Thank you for taking the time to comment, it made my day. :)

      Delete
  3. what cutie pies your girls look JUST like you!! I love this update and the view on your morning run on Turkey Day was just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete